Employing and Retaining Good People – What people want from work, 1/2 Day
Having the right people, with the right skills in your team will ensure that they give you the performance that will help your business to grow, given the right support and guidance.
During this ½ day workshop will look at how to go about recruiting people that have the right behaviour and skills to meet your business needs and fit with your values. We will then take you the things that people need and expect from work – the things that will drive their performance to make them go the extra mile.
- Understand why it is important to employ and retain good people
- Have a framework for approaching recruitment
- Identify the “performance drivers” – the things that people want from work, and have a plan to address any gaps
- Understand the importance of good managers in retaining good employees
- Understand your role as a leader in motivating your team
Things you need to know:
- Location – Maidstone, ME14 5DZ
- Duration – 1 day
- Start Time – 9am – 8:45 registration.
- Refreshments: Lunch, Tea & Cofee included.
- Price – £199+ VAT