Managing Performance – 1 day
Your team want and need to know what is expected of them in order for them to support your in achieving your goals for the business. Dealing with poor performance in the right way is critical to a good working environment and making sure that your business meets your customer needs.
This workshop will take you through the key processes for managing performance including effective performance reviews and the disciplinary process, giving you a tool kit to improve performance and develop the skills of people in your team. You will leave the workshop with:
- 3 x “How to Guides” in managing performance processes
- Templates of procedures and forms to support managing performance
- Understand why it is important to manage employee performance
- Have a framework for defining expected roles and behaviours
- Have a tool kit for dealing with poor performance
- Be able to carry out an effective performance appraisal
- Give managers support in managing performance
Things you need to know:
- Location – Maidstone, ME14 5DZ
- Duration – 1 day
- Start Time – 9am – 8:45 registration.
- Refreshments: Tea and Coffee included.
- Price – £99 + VAT