Xero For Business Owners
For business owners who want to understand Xero form a Director or Owners point of view and who are not doing the bookkeeping.
It gives you a higher level understanding of Xero so that you can run reports, keep an eye on the key information needed to run the business.
By the end of the day, we will have covered this and more…
- The key reports you need to be running
- The warning signs you need to be aware off
- How to check your bookkeeper is doing what they need to be doing
- How to use the mobile app
- How to get management account from Xero
- How to set and manage a budget in Xero
- How to implement a paperless office
Things you need to know:
- Location – Maidstone, ME14 5DZ
- Duration – 1/2 day
- Start Time – 9am – 8:45 registration.
- Refreshments: Lunch, Tea and Coffee included.
- Price – £99 + VAT